Scroll down to find more about - the Terms and Conitions of the services of the Awaken Studio Toronto
Click on the link to go directly to the section on the page.
Phillip Coupal at the Awaken Studio Toronto
Phillip Coupal Counselling, Coaching and Bodywork is based in Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada and works from the Awaken Studio Toronto at:
276 Carlaw Avenue, Upstairs Unit 217 - B
Toronto, Ontario Canada M4M 3L1
By Appointment Only
Phillip Coupal is a Sole Proprietor and Practitioner offering Personal Growth and Life Skills services, as well as Adult Education for those seeking new or alternative solutions to their personal development and well-being.
All services are offered from a client centered and humanistic approach. Phillip Coupal is a professionally trained Counsellor, Coach and Bodyworker.
Please read and contemplate the terms of service and the policies of
Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto.
Visit the information pages of this website and view our terms of service,
privacy policies and client consent and policies.
You will find these terms here: Information - Terms and Policies
If you have questions or concerns, please email Phillip at: email@example.com
Website and all sites pointed to this domain www.phillipcoupal.ca
Please use this website for your personal information.
The information presented here is specifically meant for information purposes. and is specifically and un-conditionally NOT Medical or Psychiatric purposes.
The services outlined and offered on this website and provided by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto are meant solely for education and information purposes.
Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto do not provide mental, physical, medical, or emotional: treatments, therapies, or services. Participants seeking such professional support are asked to find such services from their medical professionals.
Individuals struggling with clinical issues are always encouraged to seek assistance from a licensed medical or mental health provider.
If you are in a physical or mental crisis please contact your care provider and seek treatment right away.
All Services, Sessions, Classes,Groups and Gatherings provided by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto are limited to those over the age of consent in the Province of Ontario or 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 or above the age of consent please leave this site and seek information from your community care provider.
Thanks for visiting.
Website Privacy Policies
Posting Information On This Site
This site is governed by all of the rules, regulations and terms of the hosting provider, WIX Inc.
Please do not post any material that could be considered offensive in any way or contravenes any laws or governance.
Phillip Coupal is committed to providing website visitors with a web site that respects visitor privacy.
This website does use internet cookies. These are used specifically for analyzing visitor date and there is no personal information involved. Internet Cookies are built specifically for Internet web browsers to track, personalize, and save information about each user's session. A “session” just refers to the time you spend on a site. Cookies are created to identify your, non specific information when you visit a new website. This website gathers cookies to enable the service of Google Analytics. As you enter the website you are asked for your permission with regard to these cookies.
This website does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily through your subscription, membership application or event registration. All information is stored and secured in a secure portion of the site.
Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. No information of any sort is shared or divulged unless it is accordance with requirements by legal or court obligation. Phillip Coupal recognizes and welcomes his obligation to comply with the laws of Ontario and Canada. This policy is subject to that obligation and all laws and legalalities in effect in Ontario and Canada.
The phillipcoupal.ca website uses software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
The phillipcoupal.ca website contains numerous on-line resources and links to other websites. These are provided as a convenience only, and they may have different privacy policies and practices than are in effect at the phillipcoupal.ca website.
To learn more about Canada's commitment to protect your privacy we suggest you read Canada's Privacy Act. https://www.priv.gc.ca/
For questions or comments regarding any of these policies please contact Phillip Coupal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Consent Working with Phillip Coupal
Phillip Coupal Counselling + Coaching + Bodywork
Personal Counselling + Coaching + Bodywork Services
for Personal Growth, Life Skills and Adult Education.
At the Awaken Studio Toronto
Welcome to Phillip Coupal | Counselling + Coaching + Bodywork.
This publication summarizes important information that you should know about my services and provides me with your consent to our personal and professional affiliation. I ask that you read this document carefully and ask any questions that you may have. Thank you.
1. Services Offered and Provided
Phillip Coupal Counselling + Coaching+ Bodywork offers professional counselling and life-skills coaching and bodywork services. Phillip Coupal offers clients personal growth, life skills and adult education services.
These services, are distinctly different from and not associated with any kind of medical practice including: psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychology, social work, physiotherapy or massage therapy.
Counselling, Coaching and Bodywork services are provided by Phillip Coupal, to individuals and couples; including short-term personal counselling and coaching, and relationship counselling and coaching and somatic bodywork to individuals and groups.
Currently, client sessions are based on a fee for service basis. Fee the fee scale in each category of subkect of service. I do offer a sliding scale fee for those who, for whatever reason, are unable to pay the current hourly fee. Please note that I do not provide services that require court testimony, court reports, or involve legal proceedings.
Phillip Coupal is not a medical doctor or a practicing psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, social worker or massage therapist. The service provide are specifically not offered or delivered as or a part of a treatment for any physical or mental issue
2. Appropriate Treatment
I will meet with you for an initial sixty minute session to, mutually determine with you, if my services will best meet your needs. You will determine if you are able to work with me and if I am able to be of service to you. If we together, or you determine, that your treatment needs require resources or competencies beyond the scope of my services, I will assist with you with a referral to an appropriate community agency and/or health and/or mental health and/or physical therapy provider.
All counselling services offered by Phillip Coupal are CONFIDENTIAL.
The only exceptions to my confidentiality are legal requirements, including if a client is in danger of harming themselves or others or if they report current child or elder abuse.
In order to be utterly clear the single three exceptions to my rules of confidentiality are:
A. When there is risk of imminent danger to myself, my client or to another person, as a counselor I am ethically bound to take necessary steps to prevent such danger.
B. When there is suspicion that a child or elder is being sexually, mentally or physically abused or is at risk of such abuse, I am ethically bound to take steps to protect the child or elder, and to inform the proper authorities.
C. When a valid court order is issued for client information I am bound by law to comply with such requests.
Otherwise any information shared between myself and clients is utterly confidential and is kept totally private.
4. Regular Attendance
It is my hope that you be on time for all scheduled appointments. If you are unable to attend a session due to illness or an emergency, please cancel your appointment at least 48 hours in advance. If you are more than a few minutes late please call and tell me so. If you miss an appointment and have not cancelled, that you agree to pay a missed appointment fee, to be mutually determined.
5. Active Participation
To benefit from the services that are offered, your total participation is required. Actively participating with myself as your service provider, and carrying out any plans made between you as a client and with me as a service provider will ensure movement in the counselling and coaching process.
If for some reason you desire to withdraw your participation please know that by speaking with me of this desire you will be serving yourself and allowng me to be of service to you.
If you wish to comment on the services you have received, you may do so at any time. I welcome your feedback, suggestions and questions. Your feedback is essential to my continuing effort to improve the quality of my services.
7. Thank You
Thank You for choosing me as your personal growth work service provider. I value our relationship and look forward to getting to know you and to being of service to you.
I agree to the following:
1. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in practicing and participating in the essions, classes, workshops, and event at the Awaken Studio Toronto.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in group or private yoga, meditation, tantra, bodywork and massage, sessions, classes, workshops, and events offered by Awaken Studio Toronto and Phillip Coupal.
3. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition(s) that would prevent my full participation in group or private session, classes, workshops, and events offered by Awaken Studio Toronto and Phillip Coupal.
4. I further warrant that I have not, within the past 14-days, experienced any symptoms that could be associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or, to my knowledge, been close to anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 during the same time period. I have also filled the On-Line Covid Health Survey before attending.
5. I will update Awaken Studio Toronto and Phillip Coupal as to any changes in my medical condition or contact with others with known or suspected exposure to COVID-19.
6. I will not enter the Awaken Studio Toronto premises or participate in any sessions, classes, workshops, and events offered by Phillip Coupal or the Awaken Studio Toronto, if I experience symptoms, or, to my knowledge, come in contact with anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms within the past 14-days, associated with COVID-19 or any other sign of illness, including, without limitation, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, or if I have a suspected, or diagnosed or confirmed case of COVID-19.
7. I will take all appropriate actions required by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, including but not limited to, (i) wearing a mask at all times while on the Awaken Studio Toronto, premises or when participating in any sessions, classes, workshops, and events offered by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio unless otherwise instructed. We will offer no exemptions to our masking policy for disabilities or medical conditions as doing so would pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others (in accordance with the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act.) Typically masks can be removed during class but this can change; (ii) taking my own temperature before entering Awaken Studio Toronto or permitting to have my temperature checked if necessary prior to participating in any sessions, classes, workshops, and events offered by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto; and (iii) adhering to all personal hygiene guidelines and social distancing guidelines prescribed by Phillip coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto and applicable public health guidelines, including using hand sanitizer upon entrance and staying at least six (6) feet away from all employees or participants.
8. If I have a body temperature above normal or any symptom that could be associated with COVID-19, I acknowledge that I will be asked to leave and not return until I have been COVID-19 symptom-free for at least 14 days. Acknowledgement and acceptance of this Agreement of Release and Waiver constitutes my consent to Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto temperature monitoring policy and all other personal hygiene and social distancing policies prescribed by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, which may be revised from time to time.
9. In consideration for being permitted to participate in group or private sessions, classes, workshops, and events provided by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, I agree to assume full responsibility and, on behalf of myself and, to the extent permitted law, my spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and other persons or entities acting or purporting to act on my behalf, hereby generally and completely release, acquit, and forever discharge and release Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, its owners, officers, directors, employees, instructors and representatives from any and all liability for any risks, illnesses, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of my participation, which shall include, but not be limited to, being exposed to, or contracting COVID-19. In further consideration thereof, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto parties for any illnesses, injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of my participation.
10. I will not engage in any inappropriate conduct or conduct which is in violation of this Agreement of Release and Waiver which could result in injury or illness to myself or others.
11. In further consideration of my participation in any group or private sessions, classes, workshops, and events provided by Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, I hereby release Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto and all their parties from any and all liability related to any loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property from the Awaken Studio Toronto premises.
12. I agree that this Agreement of Release and Waiver shall be governed by the laws of ONTARIO and if any conflict arises between me and Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto, I will attempt to resolve the conflict in good faith through mediation before submitting my dispute to binding arbitration.
13. I acknowledge that the Awaken Studio Toronto is a premisis operated by Phillip Coupal - Sole Proprietor.
14. I understand that I must manage my class registrations and cancellations on my own using the website. I understand that I must pre-register and pay for all classes ahead of time. In the event I cannot attend a class I've preregistered for, I understand I must cancel my pre-registration at least 24 hours ahead of class time. If I cancel a pre-registration less than 24 hours ahead of class start time, or if I do not attend a class I pre-registered for, I understand I will be standard class fee.
15. I understand that all purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. I understand that it is my responsibility and choice to give Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Toronto explicit consent to contact me by email, text and/or phone. If I do not provide explicit consent and therefore, do not receive important information regarding the studios or my account, I understand that Phillip Coupal and the Awaken Studio Torontose is not at fault.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to all of the terms and conditions.
Payment and Refund Policies
All payments for any service offered by Phillip Coupal or the Awaken Studio Toronto are payable to Phillip Coupal.
Phillip Coupal accepts payments in person by cash.
Payments are accepted: on-line through the website and via email through electronic transfer.
Email or electronic payments are processed with the interact banking system the the Canadian banking system. The preferred method of transfer is to email@example.com
The website uses the PayPal service through which, clients can choose to pay through PayPal or with their Visa or Mastercard charge cards.
Before you make your payment through the website please ensure that the event or service you are registering for is for you and that you are committed to attending and following through.
Cancellations - Refunds - Credits
All sales and payments are final.
All appointments and registrations are subject to approval. All personal information and contact information must be submitted upon request and clients must follow all of the stages for booking a paid appointment or registration for an event. If for any reason your appointment is cancelled because it can not be approved your refund could be subject to a handling charge to cover any payment processing fees that have been deducted from the payment.
There are no refunds. If the client cancels, withdraws or postpones, 48 hours prior to the appointment or event, a credit will be offered for a future event or session. If the client cancels, withdraws or postones within 48 hours of the appointment or event, a cancellation fee of $10.00 will be applied to the credit offered.
Last minute cancellations made with 48 hours of the aoointment or session, by clients with an unpaid invoice or an in-person payment, could be subject to a charge.
All credits must be used within 365 days of the original appointment.
To cancel or reschedule please make sure to make contact 48 hours before your appointment.
You can reach Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have paid by PayPal and, if for any reason, the event or appointment is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed and the payment is eligible for a refund, the refund could be subject to a charge to cover any fee paid to PayPal to process your payment and refund.
If a cancellation, reschedule or postponment must occur, prior to 48 hours before the session or event, credits will only be issued. If the client needs to cancel for an emergency or something changes in their life and they are unable to attend the event or session they are paying for credits will be issued.
There are no refunds or credits if the client or participant withdraws from any workshop or event after it has started or if they do not show up for the event. If you wish to leave a private session, you will be given an opportunity before the session has started. Client consent is paramount if you want to discontinue the session that is your right. Payment for this terminated session is appreciated.
It is the participant and/or clients responsibility to inform Phillip of a late arrival or an inability to attend.
Late comers will not be admitted to any event, class or workshop. If you are going to be late for an appointment please let Phillip know before the appointment time has started.
If you need further information or have questions please contact Phillip (before you make your payment) at email@example.com